Friday, October 22, 2010

Unexpected Things

Written on a whim while waiting to be picked up the one day I didn't have my car...I also intend for this one to be performed.


I didn't mean to get so close these things one dreams of but never expects to happen when fantasy exists in reality it's almost too much for the constraints of reality to handle then the boundaries break and you're stuck in this fantasy trying to be reality because you've lost the reality there can be truly no longer truly anymore these things one dreams of not to actually happen like quicksand it all happens so fast and you are really sinking faster and faster deeper and deeper is this a fantasy of the reality that is the fact of the matter that you could be dreaming but no one expects that to happen and your sinking sinking faster faster deeper deeper it's all ok it's only a fantasy of my reality but which is which I can't escape I'm stuck and only becoming more stuck in this muck of these things one dreams of and soon I can't escape and no one can save me but is this the reality of the matter of fact or is it all just fantasy because I suddenly can't seem to breathe...
Copyright Christine Locke

No comments:

Post a Comment